Christmas Cheese Balls Recipe
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups (1 pound) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Minced fresh parsley, chopped pecans and paprika
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Stir in the pecans, milk, olives, garlic and salt. Divide into thirds; roll each into a ball.
- Roll one ball in parsley and one in nuts. Sprinkle one with paprika. Cover and refrigerate. Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cheese balls.
Reviews for Christmas Cheese Balls(3)
Sort By :
We love this Cheese Ball Recipe. We make it every year. This year I made it for a baby shower and it was a big hit.
I made 3 huge cheese balls out of this recipe just as it said. I had all the ingredients on hand.
After the cheese was softened, I put all of the ingredients into the mixer and blended everything just as suggested. What a great recipe!
I love this recipe! However, the first time I made it I didn't realize it yielded three cheese balls, so I made one giant cheese ball. It looked funny, but tasted soooo good. My family can't wait for me to make it again this year!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Ball Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheese Spread >
- Cheese Spreads >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >