Christmas Cheese Ball
"This rich cheese spread is delicious and wonderfully attractive," says Esther Shank of Harrisonville, Virginia.
24 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon diced pimientos
- 1 tablespoon diced green pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Chopped pecans, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Shape into two
- balls; roll in pecans. Cover and chill. Remove from the refrigerator
- 15 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cheese
- balls (1-1/2 cups each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 70 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 94 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.