Christmas Cauliflower Casserole
Tender cauliflower becomes a creamy casserole that everyone heaps on the plate. The herby topping is a stuffing mix. —Carol Rex, Ocala, FL
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 packages (16 ounces each) frozen cauliflower
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook cauliflower according to package
- directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix sour cream, cheese, bouillon and mustard until
- blended. Stir in cauliflower; transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add stuffing mix
- and walnuts; cook and stir until lightly toasted. Sprinkle over
- casserole. Bake, uncovered, 17-20 minutes or until heated through
- and topping is browned. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 276 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 476 mg sodium,