Christmas Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
This creamy casserole is filled with tender cauliflower and topped with a sprinkling of crispy herb stuffing. This holiday classic appeals to both kids and adults. —Carol Rex, Ocala, Florida
- 3 packages (16 ounces each) frozen cauliflower
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cook cauliflower according to package directions; drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix sour cream, cheese, bouillon and mustard until blended. Stir in cauliflower; transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- 3. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add stuffing mix and walnuts; cook and stir until lightly toasted. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, 17-20 minutes or until heated through and topping is browned. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup equals 276 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 476 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Christmas Cauliflower Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC