Christmas Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
- 3 packages (16 ounces each) frozen cauliflower
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cook cauliflower according to package directions; drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix sour cream, cheese, bouillon and mustard until blended. Stir in cauliflower; transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- 3. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add stuffing mix and walnuts; cook and stir until lightly toasted. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, 17-20 minutes or until heated through and topping is browned. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup: 276 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 476mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Christmas Cauliflower Casserole
"Yummy! Not a fan of walnuts, but without them it still is delicious!"
"Very nice. Didn’t add walnuts as parents were coming over for dinner. Enjoyed this dish. Happy to make again."
"I have a question. When you say "stuffing mix", what exactly do you mean? Stovetop or the bagged kind?"
"Cauliflower, sour cream and cheese? It has to be good. Haven't made this yet but have to give it 5 stars for the above reason and to skew out the poor reviews which had nothing to do with the recipe. HA"
"I thought was good. I think I would cook the cauliflower a little bit longer before hand as even after baking in the oven it was a little too hard for my liking. I also omitted the walnuts."
"Beautiful presentation dish and tastes wonderful."
"I can't rate this because I don't have intentions on making it. Anytime TOH puts up a recipe that involves sour cream, unless it's a cake, I won't make it. I've tried a few other dishes that required sour cream and found that each time it curdled and left a terrible texture. Not a fan."
"If the Aldi ads bothers you install adblock plus into your browser like google chrome or firefox then poof no more adds, merry Christmas !"
"Great recipe, I will make it again."
"I, too, find he Aldi ads annoying - you can't get rid of them! The recipe looks good. If you want to continue attracting viewers--move Aldi ad."
"quick putting Aldi ad in the center of the recipe or any other place on your pages and which I won't purchase items that do this cutsy cookies. So Taste Of Home your rating is now zero."
"I made this but combined the stuffing mix and caulifloer together, then topped with the chopped walnuts and the shredded cheese"
"We enjoyed this recipe very much. Cauliflower needs added flavors. Instead of stuffing mix I crushed seasoned croutons - used " ranch" but will try other kinds. Added a nice seasoning for this dish."
"I made this dish for my family Christmas gathering 2013. It was delicious! The crumbly topping was awesome! Very easy to put together and loved that it could go into the oven whenever we were ready for it."
"This was easy and had everyone going for seconds. It went well with our Christmas ham."