- 2 pounds fully cooked boneless ham, cut into eight slices
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Place ham slices in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, pineapple juice, vinegar and mustard; pour over ham. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Christmas Carol Ham
Sort By :
"I too love turkey ham for it's nutritional value and low price. What a treat this is. I have also made it on the stove with with equally good results."
"My kids love turkey ham and I love it for its health value and price! I LOVE this recipe! I have lots of little ones, and using the slow cooker helps a ton! This is such a flavorful ham, my kids ask for it all the time! Its so wonderful, I would serve it for company just to show off my super mom skills! Do try this soon if you haven't yet!"