Christmas Candies Recipe
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Finely chopped pistachios
- 1. In a small heavy saucepan, bring the cocoa, milk and butter to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir until thickened.
- 2. Transfer to a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Roll into 1-in. balls; roll in pistachios. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 51 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 25mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (7g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Christmas Candies
"I rolled them in chopped pecans instead of pistachios. This gave them a slight maple flavor. Tasted like fudge. Delicious!!"