Christmas Candies Recipe
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Finely chopped pistachios
- 1. In a small heavy saucepan, bring the cocoa, milk and butter to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir until thickened.
- 2. Transfer to a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Roll into 1-in. balls; roll in pistachios. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 51 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Christmas Candies
"I rolled them in chopped pecans instead of pistachios. This gave them a slight maple flavor. Tasted like fudge. Delicious!!"