- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Finely chopped pistachios
- In a small heavy saucepan, bring the cocoa, milk and butter to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir until thickened.
- Transfer to a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Roll into 1-in. balls; roll in pistachios. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Christmas Candies in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p6
Reviews for Christmas Candies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 10, 2011
"I rolled them in chopped pecans instead of pistachios. This gave them a slight maple flavor. Tasted like fudge. Delicious!!"
Reviewed Dec. 11, 2008