Christmas Brunch Casserole Recipe
- 2 pounds Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1. In a skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Place in a lightly greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with the rice, cereal and cheddar cheese. In a bowl, beat the eggs, soup and milk. Spread over top.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 379 calories, 26g fat (12g saturated fat), 166mg cholesterol, 766mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Christmas Brunch Casserole
"A great change for a family reunion breakfast or for serving at home...if you reduce the recipe for 4 or 6 people!"