What could be more Christmasy than a red and green dish? Plus, once people taste this crisp lightly dressed salad, I never have to worry about leftovers.
- 4-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 cups chopped sweet red pepper
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Dash pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and pepper until smooth. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Christmas Broccoli Salad in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1998, p25
Reviews for Christmas Broccoli Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review