- rope. Place 3 ropes 1 in. apart on greased baking sheet. Begin
- braiding loosely in the middle and work toward the ends. Pinch ends
- together and tuck under. Repeat with remaining ropes. Cover and let
- rise until doubled, about 30-40 minutes. Combine egg yolk and water;
- brush over braids. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until
- browned. Cool on wire racks. Yield: 3 breads.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 175 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.