Christmas Bears Snack Mix Recipe
This sweet-salty finger food is perfect for packing in holiday bags to give as gifts or stocking stuffers. Plus, you'll need just moments to make it.—Joan Hallford, North Richland Hills, Texas
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups chocolate bear-shaped crackers
- 2 cups miniature cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 cups red and green milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 cup red and green gummy bears
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 quarts.
3/4 cup equals 300 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 185 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Christmas Bears Snack Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC