Chow Mein with Chicken Recipe
"This basic recipe can be expanded in many ways, but it's quite a success by itself," reports Roberta Fall of Paw Paw, Michigan. "Sometimes I add sliced water chestnuts for extra crunch or a green vegetable for a burst of color."
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1. In a bowl, combine soups and milk. Stir in chicken. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40 minutes; stir. Sprinkle with chow mein noodles. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly and noodles are crisp. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 404 calories, 20 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 1,324 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC