- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles
- In a bowl, combine soups and milk. Stir in chicken. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40 minutes; stir. Sprinkle with chow mein noodles. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly and noodles are crisp. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chow Mein with Chicken
"This is one of our family's favorite quick recipes! I double it, & add a can of Chinese vegetables & one can of baby corn along with all the other ingredients. Yum! Rarely have leftovers, & if I do, they're gone before bedtime! The chow mein noodles add great crunch & flavor!"
"It was pretty salty and didn't keep well for leftovers because of the chow mein noodles."