- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles
- In a bowl, combine soups and milk. Stir in chicken. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40 minutes; stir. Sprinkle with chow mein noodles. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly and noodles are crisp. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chow Mein with Chicken
Sort By :
"This is one of our family's favorite quick recipes! I double it, & add a can of Chinese vegetables & one can of baby corn along with all the other ingredients. Yum! Rarely have leftovers, & if I do, they're gone before bedtime! The chow mein noodles add great crunch & flavor!"
"My family really likes this served over rice. Without the chow mein noodles it's an easy version of chicken and rice."
"It was pretty salty and didn't keep well for leftovers because of the chow mein noodles."