Chow Mein Sunflower Coleslaw Recipe
I like easy recipes that are easy yet delicious. With only eight ingredients, this cabbage salad can be put together in mere minutes. Then just refrigerate for an hour to let the flavors blend.
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 4 to 5 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, sunflower kernels, almonds and onions. In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar and brown sugar. Pour over the coleslaw mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with chow mein noodles. Yield: 14 servings.
1/2 cup: 140 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Chow Mein Sunflower Coleslaw
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC