- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 4 to 5 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, sunflower kernels, almonds and onions. In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar and brown sugar. Pour over the coleslaw mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Just before serving, sprinkle with chow mein noodles. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Chow Mein Sunflower Coleslaw in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p95
Reviews for Chow Mein Sunflower Coleslaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review