Chow Mein Chicken Recipe
Whenever I get the craving for Chinese food, I look no further than my own kitchen! This easy-to-make entree is ready in a matter of minutes.—Debbie Franzen, Sewickley, Pennsylvania
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1/3 cup salted cashew halves
- 1. In a saucepan, saute celery and onion in butter until tender. Stir in soup, broth and soy sauce. Add the chicken and mushrooms; heat through.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with chow mein noodles and cashews. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 578 calories, 36g fat (13g saturated fat), 127mg cholesterol, 1283mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 37g protein.
Reviews for Chow Mein Chicken
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC