Chow Mein Chicken Salad Recipe
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 2/3 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 teaspoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, chow mein noodles, chicken, onions, almonds and sesame seeds.
- 2. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinaigrette ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 266 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Chow Mein Chicken Salad
"Super quick and Super Yummy. Great for hot summer nights."
"My sister makes this very often and it is SOOOOO GOOD!!"