Chow Mein Chicken Salad Recipe
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 2/3 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 teaspoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, chow mein noodles, chicken, onions, almonds and sesame seeds.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinaigrette ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chow Mein Chicken Salad(3)
Sort By :
I love how easy this salad is. It was very tasty and we will be making this again for easy lunches. I may substitute seasoned rice vinegar for the white wine vinegar next time, but still very tasty.
Super quick and Super Yummy. Great for hot summer nights.
My sister makes this very often and it is SOOOOO GOOD!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Almond Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >