- 6 ounces Mexican chorizo
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3 cups frozen Southern-style hash browns
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 package (8 oz.) KRAFT® Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®, divided
- 4 whole eggs
- 8 egg whites
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S® or KNUDSEN® Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup red salsa
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COOK chorizo and onions in medium ovenproof skillet on medium heat 8 min. or until chorizo is done, stirring frequently. Add potatoes and chiles; cook 2 min., stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese; spread to form even layer in skillet.
- WHISK eggs and sour cream until well blended; pour over chorizo mixture. Top with remaining cheese.
- BAKE 25 min. or until center is set. Serve topped with salsa. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Chorizo, Potato & Green Chile Omelet in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese 2014
Reviews for Chorizo, Potato & Green Chile Omelet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review