Chops with Potato Gravy
For a completely different taste, Marge simmers the chops in a creamy sauce she makes with a can of cream of potato soup. Served with noodles, it's a satisfying meal for two.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cooked bone-in pork loin chops (1 to 1-1/4 inches thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- Thaw pork chops if frozen. Place in a skillet; sprinkle with garlic
- salt, poultry seasoning and pepper. Spread soup over chops.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 20-25 minutes or until heated
- through. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 285 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 1,659 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now