Chops with Potato Gravy Recipe
- 2 cooked bone-in pork loin chops (1 to 1-1/4 inches thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1. Thaw pork chops if frozen. Place in a skillet; sprinkle with garlic salt, poultry seasoning and pepper. Spread soup over chops.
- 2. Cover and cook over low heat for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 285 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 1659mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein
Reviews for Chops with Potato Gravy
"Great recipe for two. So many recipes are for 4-6. Now I make them reserving the remaining chops in the freezer for this recipe. Fast and down home good!"
"Thus dish was fast, easy and full of flavor. I used boneless chops and seasoned with pepper, garlic powder and seasoned salt. The pork was very tender. The whole family"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.