- 2 cooked bone-in pork loin chops (1 to 1-1/4 inches thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- Thaw pork chops if frozen. Place in a skillet; sprinkle with garlic salt, poultry seasoning and pepper. Spread soup over chops.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Chops with Potato Gravy
"Great recipe for two. So many recipes are for 4-6. Now I make them reserving the remaining chops in the freezer for this recipe. Fast and down home good!"
"Thus dish was fast, easy and full of flavor. I used boneless chops and seasoned with pepper, garlic powder and seasoned salt. The pork was very tender. The whole family"