For a completely different taste, Marge simmers the chops in a creamy sauce she makes with a can of cream of potato soup. Served with noodles, it's a satisfying meal for two.
- 2 cooked bone-in pork loin chops (1 to 1-1/4 inches thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- Thaw pork chops if frozen. Place in a skillet; sprinkle with garlic salt, poultry seasoning and pepper. Spread soup over chops.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chops with Potato Gravy in Quick Cooking September/October 1999, p48
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Chops with Potato Gravy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review