Chops with Fried Rice Recipe
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (6.2 ounces) fried rice and vermicelli mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil on both sides; remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, saute rice mix in butter for 2 minutes. Stir in the water, mushrooms and contents of rice seasoning packet.
- 2. Place pork chops over rice mixture; drizzle with soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Uncover; simmer 2-5 minutes longer or until rice is tender and meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 391 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 1383mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Chops with Fried Rice
"I thought this was Ok but not great. The meat was tough and the only flavor I could taste was salt."
"easy and my family loved it."