Chops with Corn Salsa Recipe
This easy recipe is popular with my family and friends. I like to serve it throughout the year.—Diane Halferty, Corpus Christi, Texas
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, undrained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1. Rub chili powder over both sides of pork chops. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown chops in oil; drain. Add the tomatoes, corn and olives. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12-16 minutes or until meat is tender and juices run clear. Remove chops and keep warm. Stir cilantro into corn mixture; serve with chops. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 260 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 873mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Chops with Corn Salsa
Reviewed Mar. 15, 2011
"I love it."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC