Chopped Salad Recipe
This dish has traveled with me to many potlucks and picnics, where it's always met with rave reviews. It's one of my favorite salads because it's so simple to prepare.
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (5 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and chopped
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Catalina salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 141 calories, 11 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 667 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC