Chopped Salad Recipe
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (5 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and chopped
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Catalina salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 141 calories, 11 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 667 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Chopped Salad
"I've made something similar and added marinated artichoke hearts and used homemade Italian dressing. It's been a hit at the gatherings I've taken it to, and it's adaptable as to amounts. Just use what's on hand or what feels comfortable."