This dish has traveled with me to many potlucks and picnics, where it's always met with rave reviews. It's one of my favorite salads because it's so simple to prepare.
8-10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (5 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and chopped
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Catalina salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Serve immediately or
- cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 141 calories, 11 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 667 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.