One night, my husband had some friends over to play poker and he requested these s'mores bars. They polished off the pan and asked for more! I shared the recipe,and now their families make them, too. —Rebecca Shipp, Beebe, Arkansas
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1 package (12 ounces) Golden Grahams
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until blended. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal until coated.
- Using a buttered spatula, press evenly into a greased 13x9-in. pan. Drizzle with melted chocolate chips. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolaty S'mores Bars in Simple & Delicious June/July 2014
Reviews for Chocolaty S'mores Bars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review