- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1 package (12 ounces) Golden Grahams
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until blended. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal until coated.
- Using a buttered spatula, press evenly into a greased 13x9-in. pan. Drizzle with melted chocolate chips. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolaty S'mores Bars
"Very good !!!!My Daughter loves s'mores. So when I saw this I had to make it. I did change one thing , I also topped it with hersey bars and put it under the broiler for a minute to melt the chololate.. My husband and daughter loved it."
"This was good but didn't taste like s'mores. Next time, I won't add the chocolate to the butter and marshmallows. Instead , I will sprinkle the chocolate chips over the mixed cereal and marshmallows and top with more marshmallows, ThenI will broil until the marshmallows on top are brown. Much more "S'mores" - like."
"My family loved these bars. They're simple to make and do not require refrigeration. I used 1 cup of chocolate chips for the topping. We thought it could even have more chocolate."
"I had tried this recipe years ago and liked it. But then I lost the recipe and could not remember where I had found it. Fast forward to earlier this month and I was looking for easy cookie recipes for the summer and here before was this one that I had made and wanted to make again. My forever child loves all cookies and this was no exception. My granddaughter loved them as well. I may use mini chips next time and stir them in rather than melting and drizzling."
"Easy and Good"
"44Pluto, Golden Grahams is a cereal. And this looks AWESOME!"
"Recipe shows four ingredients and cereal is not one of them. Help"
"Simple to make and really yummy! This will be a regular in our house!"
"Very easy and very tasty! I really liked these!"
"These were super easy to make and were a huge hit with my kids! I used more chips than called for to make them extra chocolatey. Yum!!"