- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1 package (12 ounces) Golden Grahams
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until blended. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal until coated.
- Using a buttered spatula, press evenly into a greased 13x9-in. pan. Drizzle with melted chocolate chips. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolaty S'mores Bars
"I had tried this recipe years ago and liked it. But then I lost the recipe and could not remember where I had found it. Fast forward to earlier this month and I was looking for easy cookie recipes for the summer and here before was this one that I had made and wanted to make again. My forever child loves all cookies and this was no exception. My granddaughter loved them as well. I may use mini chips next time and stir them in rather than melting and drizzling."
"Easy and Good"
"44Pluto, Golden Grahams is a cereal. And this looks AWESOME!"
"Recipe shows four ingredients and cereal is not one of them. Help"
"Simple to make and really yummy! This will be a regular in our house!"