- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 1 package (12 ounces) Golden Grahams
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until blended. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal until coated.
- Using a buttered spatula, press evenly into a greased 13x9-in. pan. Drizzle with melted chocolate chips. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolaty S'mores Bars
Sort By :
"Very easy and very tasty! I really liked these!"
"These were super easy to make and were a huge hit with my kids! I used more chips than called for to make them extra chocolatey. Yum!!"
"I am going to try these. They look Yummy! I am so happy to see a recipe from a fellow Arkansian! I live in Conway!"
"Can marshmallow cream be used instead of the marshmallows...and would you still need the butter?"
"How much cereal?"