Chocolaty Pecan Pie Recipe
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, corn syrup, sugar, chips, butter and vanilla until well blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into pastry shell.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 528 calories, 29g fat (8g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 67g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Chocolaty Pecan Pie
"Very easy to make and delicious. The only thing is that this, as every pecan pie I've had, doesn't have enough of the soft filling. It bakes down and you end up with just a little of the filling and a lot of pecans. Next time I'm gonna increase filling by 50% and bake time. That should do it."
"My family requests this pie for every occassion they can think of! Delicious and easy."