- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, corn syrup, sugar, chips, butter and vanilla until well blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Chocolaty Pecan Pie
"Very easy to make and delicious. The only thing is that this, as every pecan pie I've had, doesn't have enough of the soft filling. It bakes down and you end up with just a little of the filling and a lot of pecans. Next time I'm gonna increase filling by 50% and bake time. That should do it."
"My family requests this pie for every occassion they can think of! Delicious and easy."
"The best recipe for chocolate pecan pie! Tastes just like Grandma's. Everyone always requests it at Thanksgiving"
"The chocolate pecan pie was delicious!!!! I love pecan pie and the chocolate was the added extra. I was surprised at how easy it was to make."