Chocolaty Peanut Clusters Recipe
I turn to my slow cooker to prepare these convenient chocolate treats. Making candies couldn't be any easier!—Pam Posey, Waterloo, South Carolina
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. Cook: 2 hours + standing YIELD:84 servings
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 jar (16 ounces) unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 3 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) white baking chips
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate baking chips
- 1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine peanuts. Layer with the remaining ingredients in order given (do not stir). Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until chips are melted.
- 2. Stir to combine. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: 4 pounds.
1 piece equals 205 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 68 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC