Chocolaty Peanut Clusters
I turn to my slow cooker to prepare these convenient chocolate treats. Making candies couldn't be any easier!—Pam Posey, Waterloo, South Carolina
84 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Cook: 2 hours + standing
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 jar (16 ounces) unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 3 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) white baking chips
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate baking chips
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine peanuts. Layer with the remaining
- ingredients in order given (do not stir). Cover and cook on low for
- 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until chips are melted.
- Stir to combine. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let stand
- until set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Yield: 4 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 205 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 68 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.