I turn to my slow cooker to prepare these convenient chocolate treats. Making candies couldn't be any easier!—Pam Posey, Waterloo, South Carolina
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 jar (16 ounces) unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 3 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) white baking chips
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate baking chips
- In a 6-qt. slow cooker, combine peanuts. Layer with the remaining ingredients in order given (do not stir). Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until chips are melted, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Stir to combine. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: 6-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Chocolate Peanut Clusters in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p20
Reviews for Chocolaty Peanut Clusters
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review