- 1 jar (16 ounces) salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 jar (16 ounces) unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 3 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) white baking chips
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate baking chips
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine peanuts. Layer with the remaining ingredients in order given (do not stir). Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until chips are melted.
- Stir to combine. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: 4 pounds.
Reviews for Chocolaty Peanut Clusters
Sort By :
"People that are complaining about this burning most likely were using a slow cooker that was too large. You can't use a 6 qt sized cooker and ignore your ingredients. If you aren't filling it 2/3 full it's going to cook faster."
"Stirring is the key. I stirred about every 30 minutes. It turned out great!"
"This was a $40 loss. Chocolate wouldn't melt, peanuts burnt on bottom. Chocolate burnt around edge of slow cooker. Threw it all out. Followed recipe exactly. What a mess.MOGramma"
"Some slow cookers tend to cook warmer than others. Just keep an eye on yours as it is melting the chips and they should turn out great."
"Alot of people are saying , following this recipe will give you burnt clusters....Does anyone have a recipe which won't burn? I don't want to spend $40.00 on ingredients to let them burn in the pot......Thanks !!"