- 1 jar (16 ounces) salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 jar (16 ounces) unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 3 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) white baking chips
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate baking chips
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine peanuts. Layer with the remaining ingredients in order given (do not stir). Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until chips are melted.
- Stir to combine. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: 4 pounds.
Reviews for Chocolaty Peanut Clusters
Sort By :
"These are great and so easy to make in the slow cooker, but I agree mine were done sooner than 2 hours, glad I checked or I think they would have burned. I will definitely be making these again everyone loved them."
"A Christmas must! I have made for 4years now! Requested by family & co-workers! So easy!"
"I've made these twice now. The first time, I halved the recipe. Everyone gobbled them down, so the second time I made a full batch. I will be making these every Christmas from now on!"
"Do not follow the directions for this recipe. I made this exactly like the recipe said & I had a crockpot full of burned ingredients. Had to throw it all away! Waste of money & time! I was not a happy camper!"
"Beware! DO STIR THIS OR IT WILL BURN!! I followed this recipie exactly as it said and had to dig out burned bits to salvage the rest. The taste and consistency is right on but do not leave this to burn in your crockpot!"