- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle marshmallows into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, water, peanut butter, oil and eggs; beat on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium 2 minutes or until smooth. Pour over marshmallows; sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Chocolaty Peanut Butter Cake
Sort By :
"Easy to make and very moist. Will definitely make it again. Doesn't need frosting."
"The bottom was sticky, had peanut butter taste, yet a bit on the dry side.Frosting - yes, needs some. I won't make it again.KLcakes"
"I thought this cake was good, not great. I used a milk chocolate cake mix because I thought it would go well with peanut butter. I could definitely taste the peanut butter flavor, but maybe the chocolate chips on top weren't enough for me. I doubt I'd make it again."
"Very good and easy cake to make. Doesn't need frosting because the chocolate chips make a nice topping. I didn't have a plan chocolate cake mix so I used devil's food. Worked just as well."
"Made this recipe for the first time for church today...so easy and delicious. Everyone LIKED it and got several requests for the recipe. I will definitely make it again and again and again..."