Chocolaty Peanut Butter Cake Recipe
The two great flavors of chocolate and peanut butter come together in this moist cake. Kids of every age will be all over this one! —Brenda Melancon, McComb, Mississippi
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling YIELD:12-15 servings
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle marshmallows into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, water, peanut butter, oil and eggs; beat on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium 2 minutes or until smooth. Pour over marshmallows; sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- 2. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 344 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 313 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC