Chocolaty Peanut Butter Cake
The two great flavors of chocolate and peanut butter come together in this moist cake. Kids of every age will be all over this one! —Brenda Melancon, McComb, Mississippi
12-15 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle marshmallows into a greased
- 13x9-in. baking pan. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, water,
- peanut butter, oil and eggs; beat on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on
- medium 2 minutes or until smooth. Pour over marshmallows; sprinkle
- with chocolate chips.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center
- comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 344 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 313 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.