- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 4 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Assorted fresh fruit and cubed pound cake
- In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat, stirring constantly. Dissolve coffee in water; stir into chocolate mixture. Stir in vanilla and cinnamon.
- Keep warm. Serve with fruit and cake cubes. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Mocha Fondue in Cooking for 2
Reviews for Chocolaty Mocha Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review