Chocolaty Mocha Fondue Recipe
It is so much fun dipping pieces of pound cake, fresh strawberries and other fruit into this heavenly melted chocolate mixture. With a hint of coffee and cinnamon, it's an exquisite treat.—Gloria Jarrett, Loveland, Ohio
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 4 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Assorted fresh fruit and cubed pound cake
- 1. In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat, stirring constantly. Dissolve coffee in water; stir into chocolate mixture. Stir in vanilla and cinnamon.
- 2. Keep warm. Serve with fruit and cake cubes. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
1/4 cup: 391 calories, 26g fat (16g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 60mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Chocolaty Mocha Fondue
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC