Chocolaty Mocha Fondue Recipe
It is so much fun dipping pieces of pound cake, fresh strawberries and other fruit into this heavenly melted chocolate mixture. With a hint of coffee and cinnamon, it's an exquisite treat.—Gloria Jarrett, Loveland, Ohio
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 4 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Assorted fresh fruit and cubed pound cake
- 1. In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips with cream over low heat, stirring constantly. Dissolve coffee in water; stir into chocolate mixture. Stir in vanilla and cinnamon.
- 2. Keep warm. Serve with fruit and cake cubes. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without fruit and cake) equals 391 calories, 26 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 60 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolaty Mocha Fondue
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC