Chocolaty Fruit Dip Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 10 miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. Line a strainer with four layers of cheesecloth or one coffee filter and place over a bowl. Place yogurt in prepared strainer; cover yogurt with edges of cheesecloth. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the milk, marshmallows and chocolate chips. Cook and stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Transfer to a small bowl; cool to room temperature.
- 3. Remove yogurt from cheesecloth and discard liquid from bowl. Gradually stir yogurt into milk mixture. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1 cup.
1/4 cup: 88 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 47mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (8g sugars, trace fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 1 fat
Reviews for Chocolaty Fruit Dip
"I took this to a pool party, and it was a huge success - definately will be making this again! What's not to like with chocolate dip?? and a good way to get your fruit and veggies!"