Chocolaty Double Crunchers Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the oats, cornflakes and coconut.
- Shape into 1-in. balls and place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Flatten with a glass dipped lightly in flour. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- For filling, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in chocolate. Spread about 1 tablespoon on half of the cookies and top each with another cookie. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolaty Double Crunchers(4)
Sort By :
These are easy to make and super tasty!
These are very easy to make and super tasty!
I've Not Made These Yet.But Getting Anxious to Make Them.They Look Like A Peanut Butter Cookie.They Really Really Look Delish!!!!
I have been making these for years! The recipe card is dirty and tired, but the cookies are still YUMMY!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Oatmeal Cookies >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >