Chocolaty Christmas Snack Mix
I love giving yuletide gifts from my kitchen to everyone I know. This recipe is one folks ask for year after year. You can vary the fruits and nuts-and it seems to suit all ages.
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 pound dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 pound mixed nuts
- 5 cups red and green M&M's® Brand Chocolate Candies
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate-covered raisins
- 1-1/2 cups raisins
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in airtight
- containers. Yield: 22 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 839 calories, 50 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 375 mg sodium, 93 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 15 g protein.