- 1 pound dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 pound mixed nuts
- 5 cups red and green milk chocolate M&M's
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate-covered raisins
- 1-1/2 cups raisins
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 22 cups.
Reviews for Chocolaty Christmas Snack Mix
Sort By :
"I was thinking that if your family is like mine, and not a big fan of raisins, you could use dried apple chips instead....although the chocolate covered raisins are always eaten first, plain raisins are a no-no."
"I was thinking about using this for a family reunion, will be a good snack for hiking and playing"
"i can't wait to try this! it'll be great for making little gift bags for my friends come christmastime. i never have the time or money for that matter to get everyone at school gifts..this sounds simple and yummy!"