I love giving yuletide gifts from my kitchen to everyone I know. This recipe is one folks ask for year after year. You can vary the fruits and nuts-and it seems to suit all ages.
- 1 pound dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 pound mixed nuts
- 5 cups red and green milk chocolate M&M's
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate-covered raisins
- 1-1/2 cups raisins
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 22 cups.
Originally published as Chocolaty Christmas Snack Mix in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2005, p37
Reviews for Chocolaty Christmas Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review