Chocolaty Caramel Apples Recipe
- 2 medium apples
- 2 Popsicle sticks
- 18 Riesen's chewy chocolate-covered caramels
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1. Wash and dry apples; remove stems. Insert Popsicle sticks into apples. Place on a buttered baking sheet; set aside.
- 2. In a small saucepan, melt caramels and cream over low heat until smooth, stirring occasionally. Place peanuts in shallow dish; set aside.
- 3. Working quickly, dip each apple into hot caramel mixture to completely coat, then dip the bottom and sides into peanuts. Place on prepared pan; let stand until set. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 590 calories, 27g fat (12g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 83g carbohydrate (47g sugars, 5g fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Chocolaty Caramel Apples
"We always slice our apples then pour the stuff over the top. makes it easer to eat"
"Wow! These were easy and delicious! I used Honey Crisp apples! Yummy!"