- minutes. Invert onto a kitchen towel dusted with cocoa. Gently peel
- off waxed paper. Roll up cake in the towel jelly-roll style,
- starting with a short side. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla
- until fluffy. Beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Unroll cake; spread filling evenly over cake to within 1/2 in. of
- edges. Roll up again. Place seam side down on a serving platter.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 309 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 318 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.