- eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in
- vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder,
- cinnamon and cloves; gradually add to batter alternately with
- buttermilk, beating well after each addition. Fold in zucchini.
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for
- 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the frosting ingredients. Spread
- over warm cake. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until
- golden brown. Cool completely. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 440 calories, 24 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 246 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.