Chocolate Zebra Clusters Recipe
Just one bite and chocolate lovers will melt over these yummy clusters filled with salted nuts, rice cereal and marshmallows! And they're so pretty, no one can believe how easy they are.
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1-1/4 cups salted peanuts
- 1-1/4 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2-1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1. Line two baking sheets with waxed paper; set aside. In a microwave, melt chips and 7 oz. white candy coating at 70% power; stir until smooth. Stir in peanuts and cereal. Cool slightly; fold in marshmallows. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- 2. In microwave, melt shortening and remaining candy coating; stir until smooth. Transfer to a pastry or plastic bag; cut a small hole in the corner of bag. Drizzle over clusters. Refrigerate for 5 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 166 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 40 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Zebra Clusters
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC