- chocolate mixture until well blended.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at
- 350° for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine icing ingredients; drizzle over cooled cake.
- Yield: 8-10 servings.
Editor's Note: An 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking pan can be used. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cake tests done.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 300 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 235 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.