"I was inspired to create this rich dessert after seeing a similar recipe in our newspaper," writes Sunny Goodyear of Camp Hill, Pennsylvania. "I love that it frees up my oven for the main course. It is easy and wonderful!"
Recommended: Hot Chocolate for the Holidays
- 3 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 teaspoon butter
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1-1/4 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon hot water
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Stir in the cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioners' sugar until blended. Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- For glaze, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, butter and corn syrup; stir in water until smooth. Drizzle over wraps. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Wraps in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009, p11
Reviews for Chocolate Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review