This crunchy mix is great for a late night snack, or any gathering. The chocolate-peanut butter combination will satisfy any sweet tooth! —Tracy Golder Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- 6 cups frosted bite-size Shredded Wheat
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Place cereal in a large bowl; set aside. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal and stir gently to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and toss to coat. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as Chocolate Wheat Cereal Snacks in Taste of Home February/March 2007, p58
Reviews for Chocolate Wheat Cereal Snacks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review