- moistened. Add egg and yolk; beat until smooth. Stir in enough
- remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be sticky).
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about
- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Combine filling ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into an
- 18x9-in. rectangle; sprinkle with filling to within 1 in. of edges.
- Roll up tightly jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; seal
- Place seam side down on a greased 12-in. pizza pan; pinch ends
- together to form a ring. With scissors, cut from outside edge
- two-thirds of the way toward center of ring at 1-in. intervals.
- Separate strips slightly; twist to allow filling to show. Cover and
- let rise until doubled, about 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Combine glaze ingredients;
- drizzle over ring. Yield: 18-20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 175 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 79 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.