Chocolate Waffle Cookies Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Beat in chocolate. Gradually add flour and mix well.
- 2. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 1 in. apart onto a preheated waffle iron. Bake for 1 minute. Remove to wire racks to cool. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: about 1-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Waffle Cookies
"These do not work in a Belgian waffler....don't waste the ingredients"
"I love these little cookies! They are just the right about of chocolate & so easy to make! I make 4 little cookies at a time. People are surprised to see a 'waffle' cookie."
"The cookie batter was way to thick. I ended up adding in 1/4cup of milk and another egg. My brother thought they were awful!!!This is defiently not a keeper!!!"