- 8 chocolate wafers, divided
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Crush two chocolate wafers. In a small bowl, beat ice cream and marmalade until blended. Fold in crushed wafers. Freeze until firm.
- Divide ice cream between two parfait glasses. Serve with remaining chocolate wafers. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p12
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Ice Cream >
- Chocolate Ice Cream Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Quick Chocolate Desserts >
- Quick Desserts >