Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream Recipe
- 8 chocolate wafers, divided
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1. Crush two chocolate wafers. In a small bowl, beat ice cream and marmalade until blended. Fold in crushed wafers. Freeze until firm.
- 2. Divide ice cream between two dessert dishes. Serve with remaining chocolate wafers. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 352 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 230mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.