Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream Recipe
- 8 chocolate wafers, divided
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1. Crush two chocolate wafers. In a small bowl, beat ice cream and marmalade until blended. Fold in crushed wafers. Freeze until firm.
- 2. Divide ice cream between two dessert dishes. Serve with remaining chocolate wafers. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup ice cream with 3 chocolate wafers equals 352 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.