Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream Recipe
- 8 chocolate wafers, divided
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1. Crush two chocolate wafers. In a small bowl, beat ice cream and marmalade until blended. Fold in crushed wafers. Freeze until firm.
- 2. Divide ice cream between two dessert dishes. Serve with remaining chocolate wafers. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 352 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 230mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.