Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream Recipe
Orange and chocolate create a delicious combo in this effortless dessert from Lily Julow or Lawrenceville, Georgia. Chocolate wafers make a special garnish.
- 8 chocolate wafers, divided
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1. Crush two chocolate wafers. In a small bowl, beat ice cream and marmalade until blended. Fold in crushed wafers. Freeze until firm.
- 2. Divide ice cream between two dessert dishes. Serve with remaining chocolate wafers. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 352 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 230mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC