Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream
Orange and chocolate create a delicious combo in this effortless dessert from Lillian K. Julow of Gainesville, Florida. Chocolate wafers make a special garnish.
2 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + freezing
- 8 chocolate wafers, divided
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Crush two chocolate wafers. In a small bowl, beat ice cream and
- marmalade until blended. Fold in crushed wafers. Freeze until firm.
- Divide ice cream between two parfait glasses. Serve with remaining
- chocolate wafers. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup ice cream with 3 chocolate wafers equals 352 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.