- 8 chocolate wafers, divided
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Crush two chocolate wafers. In a small bowl, beat ice cream and marmalade until blended. Fold in crushed wafers. Freeze until firm.
- Divide ice cream between two parfait glasses. Serve with remaining chocolate wafers. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p12
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review